Turks and Caicos Company Management License
Company Management (Licensing) Ordinance defines Company Management and Company Agent services as companies and individuals who provide company management and company agent services in or from within the Islands for profit or reward. Company Management includes the provision of:
- Persons having direction or control over the assets; and
This includes companies wherever incorporated or registered and includes the business of Company Agent, which is defined as:
- Incorporation or registration of companies under the Companies Ordinance;
- The provision of agents and officers (having no direction or control over the assets of a company); and
- The provision of registered office services for companies.
|Entity Requirements||The entity making the application is a Turks and Caicos Company Management License.|
|Director’s Requirements||The licensee will need at least 2 (two) natural person Fit and Proper Directors.|
|Shareholder requirements||The company will need at least one shareholder.|
|Compliance Officer||The Licensee must establish and maintain an appropriate and effective compliance function within the firm which operates independently of all operational and business line functions and senior or supervisory management.|
|Manager||Hs to be an individual who is ordinarily resident in the Islands; and who has adequate knowledge and practical experience in the management and administration of companies or who is qualified by his knowledge of company law and the management and administration of companies;|
|Local Office||The applicant must have premises in the island acceptable to the commission prior to operating the business. The premises should be able to facilitate confidential interaction between the applicant and its clients, and provide for safe and confidential storage of documents.|
It shall be a condition of every company manager’s license that the licensee shall;
- Effect a policy of insurance with a company approved by the Commission against any or all of the following risks;
- losses arising out of claims of negligence or breach of duty by the licensee or by an employee of the licensee;
- dishonesty of the licensee or employees of the licensee;
- loss of documents,
In such amount and of such nature as the Commission may determine to be fit and proper, having due regard to the nature and type of business carried on by the licensee; and
- notify the Commission within fourteen days of;
- any change or proposed change to;
- withdrawal or cancellation of; or
- failure to renew,
About Valsen Fiduciaries
Valsen Fiduciaries is a licensed independent global service provider of a broad range of fiduciary, administrative, legal, corporate secretarial and support services.
- Company formations and Administration
- Assistance with Bank Account opening
- Collective Investment Setup and Administration
- Intellectual Property Registrations and Maintenance.
- Trusts and Foundations setup and administration
- Online Payment Gateway Solutions
- Banking Licenses and PSP, E-Money, E- Wallet Licenses
- Yacht and aircraft registrations.
- Cryptocurrency Solutions (ICO, STO, Crypto Exchanges etc)
The Valsen Advantage
- We will advise you on the optimal legal structure for your requirements, size, expectations and circumstances. We have extensive knowledge of a wide range of securities dealer licenses in all major jurisdictions.
- Valsen will assist to complete every form for each process in the best way we know how (Based on our many years’ experience with various regulators and service providers across the world)
- We are very hands on in the post filing period checking with re regulator and service providers and updating you regularly. Any queries raised by the regulators and service providers during processing will be quickly synthesized by us and we shall craft the right responses to move the process forward fast.
- We have a full in-house compliance support for all compliance requirements with the regulator and service providers
Our Contact Details
OR Contact us on:
- Tel: +248 4321018
- WhatsApp: +248 2525217
- Skype: vf-international.com
- Email: [email protected]