Singapore Broker-dealer License
Broker-dealers are licensed and governed under the Securities and Futures Act (SFA) and its subsidiary legislation, including the regulations, notices, guidelines and circulars issued under the SFA.
The scope of a broker-dealer’s activities may include:
- Acquiring, disposing, subscribing or underwriting capital markets products on behalf of any person;
- Inducing any person to acquire, dispose, subscribe or underwrite capital markets products;
- Providing financing to another person to buy or subscribe for capital markets products; and/or
- Providing custodial services for securities.
|Entity Requirements||The entity making the application is a Singapore:
|Director’s Requirements||At least one Executive Director of the applicant is a Singapore citizen or permanent resident.|
|Shareholder requirements||Every Singapore License will need at least one shareholder.|
|Compliance Officer||The Licensee must establish and maintain an appropriate and effective compliance function within the firm which operates independently of all operational and business line functions and senior or supervisory management.|
|Local Office||The applicant must have premises in the island acceptable to the commission prior to operating the business. The premises should be able to facilitate confidential interaction between the applicant and its clients, and provide for safe and confidential storage of documents.|
1. Annual obligations: Maintain such accounting records and financial statements available for examination by the Registrar or any person authorized under his hand at its principal place of business or registered office in Labuan;
2. Notify Minister within a reasonable period of any of the following changes:
- Changes in any Key Functionary in the Fund.
- Change in the registered office address
- Change of its agent in Labuan
- Change in name or address of-
a) each director of the fund, if the fund is a company
b) each trustee of the fund, if the fund is a trust
c) Each general partner of the fund, if the fund is a limited partnership.
d) Appointment, resignation or removal of a Director or officer
About Valsen Fiduciaries
Valsen Fiduciaries is a licensed independent global service provider of a broad range of fiduciary, administrative, legal, corporate secretarial and support services.
- Company formations and Administration
- Assistance with Bank Account opening
- Collective Investment Setup and Administration
- Intellectual Property Registrations and Maintenance.
- Trusts and Foundations setup and administration
- Online Payment Gateway Solutions
- Banking Licenses and PSP, E-Money, E- Wallet Licenses
- Yacht and aircraft registrations.
- Cryptocurrency Solutions (ICO, STO, Crypto Exchanges etc)
The Valsen Advantage
- We will advise you on the optimal legal structure for your requirements, size, expectations and circumstances. We have extensive knowledge of a wide range of securities dealer licenses in all major jurisdictions.
- Valsen will assist to complete every form for each process in the best way we know how (Based on our many years’ experience with various regulators and service providers across the world)
- We are very hands on in the post filing period checking with re regulator and service providers and updating you regularly. Any queries raised by the regulators and service providers during processing will be quickly synthesized by us and we shall craft the right responses to move the process forward fast.
- We have a full in-house compliance support for all compliance requirements with the regulator and service providers
Our Contact Details
OR Contact us on:
- Tel: +248 4321018
- WhatsApp: +248 2525217
- Skype: vf-international.com
- Email: [email protected]