A Scottish company must always have a registered office address in Scotland. Whilst this may sound obvious it does mean that you cannot switch the company to an address in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. Once registered in Scotland your company must remain registered in Scotland. Scottish companies are issued with their own company numbers. The numerical register is separate to the register for companies in England and Wales (which is combined) and also those in Northern Ireland.
Scotland Company Key Features
- A Scottish company must always have a registered office address in Scotland.
- Scottish companies are issued with their own company numbers.
- Scottish law operates a different legal system to England and Wales.
Scotland Company Legal Features
English Common Law
8-10 Working Days
Share capital or equivalent
Scotland COMPANY Tax Treatment
0% taxes on company profits
- High reputation of the United Kingdom
- EU company
- 0% taxes on company profits
- Minimum capital, which must be paid on incorporation – only 2 GBP
The Valsen Advantage
- End to end comprehensive service
- Speedy and efficient service
- Expert advice on structuring options
- Dedicated ongoing compliance support
- Extensive network pool of service providers
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_custom_heading text=”Scotland Offering”][vc_empty_space height=”15px”][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”scotland”][/vc_column][/vc_row]