Saint Lucia International Private Mutual Funds
The International Mutual Funds Act Cap 12.16 (the Act) of the 2008 revised laws of St. Lucia provide for the regulation, authorization and control of international mutual funds and their administrators and managers, the carrying on of international mutual fund business in or from Saint Lucia and for related matters.
The Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Saint Lucia (FSRA) licenses Public Mutual Funds and registers Private Mutual Funds in Saint Lucia.
About International Private Mutual Funds
International Private Mutual Funds is an investment club of not more than one hundred persons, each of whom makes an investment of not less than US$ 50,000.00 into the fund, are not required to have a licensed Administrator, although they must be registered with the Director of Financial Services.
A private mutual fund does not require a license to carry on mutual fund business from St. Lucia, however it needs to be registered with the Financial Services Regulatory Authority (FSRA).
An International Private Mutual Fund does not require to have any service providers including directors of corporate entities in St. Lucia, other than that of the registered agent or registered trustee. Therefore its service providers such as investment advisers, administrators, investment managers and custodians may be located in any jurisdiction.
- The prescribed annual fee shall be paid on or before the 15th day of January in each year following first registration in respect of each international private mutual fund.
About Valsen Fiduciaries
Valsen Fiduciaries is a licensed independent global service provider of a broad range of fiduciary, administrative, legal, corporate secretarial and support services.
- Company formations and Administration
- Assistance with Bank Account opening
- Collective Investment Setup and Administration
- Intellectual Property Registrations and Maintenance.
- Trusts and Foundations setup and administration
- Online Payment Gateway Solutions
- Banking Licenses and PSP, E-Money, E- Wallet Licenses
- Yacht and aircraft registrations.
- Cryptocurrency Solutions (ICO, STO, Crypto Exchanges etc)
The Valsen Advantage
- We will advise you on the optimal legal structure for your requirements, size, expectations and circumstances. We have extensive knowledge of a wide range of securities dealer licenses in all major jurisdictions.
- Valsen will assist to complete every form for each process in the best way we know how (Based on our many years’ experience with various regulators and service providers across the world)
- We are very hands on in the post filing period checking with re regulator and service providers and updating you regularly. Any queries raised by the regulators and service providers during processing will be quickly synthesized by us and we shall craft the right responses to move the process forward fast.
- We have a full in-house compliance support for all compliance requirements with the regulator and service providers
Our Contact Details
OR Contact us on:
- Tel: +248 4321018
- WhatsApp: +248 2525217
- Skype: vf-international.com
- Email: [email protected]