The Investment dealer license as issued by the FSC in Mauritius are getting increasing popularity among many of the Brokerage Houses Worldwide. Application of Investments Dealer Licence must be made under a Category 1 Global Business Company. The Securities Act 2005 and the Securities Licensing Rules 2007 are the main legal framework governing the provisions and settling the parameters within which a GBC 1 with an Investment Dealer Licence can operate.
Mauritius Investment Dealer Licence
Share capital or equivalent
With this License you can:
- Act as an intermediary in the execution of securities transactions for clients;
- Trade in securities as principal with the intention of reselling these securities to the public;
- Give investment advice which is ancillary to the normal course of his business activities; and
- Manage portfolios of clients.
- No corporate taxes
- Reasonable minimum capital requirements of USD 33,333
- Reasonable license fees
- Well-regulated jurisdiction
- Modern and flexible securities law
The Valsen Advantage
- Speedy, Efficient and consistent Services.
- Relentless effort to obtain bank accounts.
- Expert advice on structuring options.
- Dedicated ongoing compliance support.