Valsen can help you, your family, and your employees prepare for the healthy, productive, and smooth transition of your business.
Business succession planning can be deeply emotional. You’ll address a complex mix of personal and business challenges and aspirations, such as:
- Providing for your family and your business in the case of a tragedy
- Family dynamics surrounding asset and ownership transfer
- Preparing for a successful business transfer to employees, heirs, or outsiders buyers
- Positioning the business for a profitable sale or merger
- Ensuring continued business growth
- Securing your legacy in the community
- Retaining enough assets to fund your retirement
We offer a unique mix of business succession planning services, such as:
- Business transfer strategies
- Business valuation
- Comprehensive succession planning
- Insurance and risk management
- Investment management
- M&A advisory/investment banking
- Multi-disciplinary teams made up of professionals experienced in financial, tax, and estate planning
- Sell-side due diligence
- Trust services and administration
We specialize in serving individuals, privately held businesses, and their owners. Valsen provides valuable insights that specifically address your business and personal goals, reduce anxiety, and provide financial peace of mind. You’ll benefit from your close personal connection with a team of professionals devoted to the successful transition of your business — whatever form you decide it will take.
Ultimately, you are responsible for the changes your business will go through when you are no longer involved. But you don’t have to undertake this transition alone. We’ll help provide the resources you need to implement a practical plan designed specifically for your company, your goals, and your values.