Comoros International Brokerage and clearing house License
The International Business Company Act 2005 sets the framework for the incorporation, regulation and supervision of IBCs in Anjouan (Union of the Comoros).
The International Brokerage & Clearing House License introduced in 2007 allows for the license holder to engage in activities such;
- Stock Brokerage
- Securities Brokerage
- Financial Advisory
- Asset Management
- Fund Management
- Custody Services
- Transaction Clearing
- Payment Processing
- Currency Trading (FOREX)
- Issuance of Securities
- Underwriting of Securities
|Entity Requirements||The entity making the application should be an International Business Company (IBC) in Comoros|
|Director’s Requirements||The licensee will need at least 1 (One) natural person Fit and Proper Directors of any jurisdiction.|
|Compliance Officer||The Licensee must establish and maintain an appropriate and effective compliance function within the firm which operates independently of all operational and business line functions and senior or supervisory management.|
|Local Office||Not required|
|Auditor||The Licensee shall establish an internal audit / audit committee in order to undertake the internal audit function of the company and which shall be independent for the management of the company or outsource.|
|Insurance||The applicant must have indemnity insurance coverage or a fidelity bond acceptable to the Anjouan Offshore Finance Authority.|
|Minimum Capital Requirements||The Applicant must have the prescribed minimum paid-up capital and is able to meet the prescribed minimum net liquid capital requirement in cash or readily marketable securities.
The prescribed minimum paid-up capital is EUR 250,000 (Approximately USD 280,000)
- Licences are to be renewed annually on payment by the applicant of the annual renewal licence fee subject to adhering to the local laws.
- Internal Audit is a requirement, but it is not a requirement to file the Reports.
- The Licensee must maintain appropriate policies of insurance for the purpose of indemnifying such licensee against any liability that may be incurred as a result of any act or omission by the licensee or any of its officers or employees in the conduct of the licensee’s International Brokerage and clearing house business.
About Valsen Fiduciaries
Valsen Fiduciaries is a licensed independent global service provider of a broad range of fiduciary, administrative, legal, corporate secretarial and support services.
- Company formations and Administration
- Assistance with Bank Account opening
- Collective Investment Setup and Administration
- Intellectual Property Registrations and Maintenance.
- Trusts and Foundations setup and administration
- Online Payment Gateway Solutions
- Banking Licenses and PSP, E-Money, E- Wallet Licenses
- Yacht and aircraft registrations.
- Cryptocurrency Solutions (ICO, STO, Crypto Exchanges etc)
The Valsen Advantage
- We will advise you on the optimal legal structure for your requirements, size, expectations and circumstances. We have extensive knowledge of a wide range of securities dealer licenses in all major jurisdictions.
- Valsen will assist to complete every form for each process in the best way we know how (Based on our many years’ experience with various regulators and service providers across the world)
- We are very hands on in the post filing period checking with re regulator and service providers and updating you regularly. Any queries raised by the regulators and service providers during processing will be quickly synthesized by us and we shall craft the right responses to move the process forward fast.
- We have a full in-house compliance support for all compliance requirements with the regulator and service providers
Our Contact Details
OR Contact us on:
- Tel: +248 4321018
- WhatsApp: +248 2525217
- Skype: vf-international.com
- Email: [email protected]